We are excited to announce that we will be reopening Monday June 1st!!
Our team has been working diligently to put new protocols in place, following guidance from the CDC, ADA and MDA, to keep our patients and team members safe and healthy during this transition.
What should you expect at your visit? Things will look a bit differently, however, you can still expect to receive excellent patient care!
West Wind Dental Covid-19 Protocols:
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or someone in your home has been sick in the past 14 days.
- Your appointment may take a bit longer than usual in order to accommodate our “new normal.”
- You will be asked to wait in your car and text or call to check in when you arrive as we are refraining from having patients in the waiting room to limit possible exposure.
- Please notify us at check in of any changes to your insurance since your last visit so that we can ensure it is billed properly.
- Please wear a mask/face covering when you enter/exit the building.
- A team member will meet you at the door to complete our wellness screening and take your temperature.
- You will see members of our team wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) during your appointment such as masks, gloves, glasses, face shields, caps and gowns.
- There are new HEPA Filtration Systems and new Air Evacuation Equipment in each patient room to further protect each patient from possible exposure.
We are all very excited to be back in the office so that we can take care of our wonderful patients!
If you should develop a dental emergency, please call or text our office. Please be patient with us as our call volumes have increased.
If you had an appointment that was scheduled during the time we were closed, we will be working through the schedule and we will call you to reschedule.
We look forward to seeing you!