Here at West Wind Dental, we want you to LOVE going to the dentist but for someone with dental anxiety, that can seem impossible. That’s why we have invested in several methods to reduce your anxiety and help you feel relaxed throughout your whole dental visit.
We offer several different sedation choices at our office in Portage, Michigan to calm any anxiety you may have and make your dental experience positive and effective.
• Patients with fear or anxiety
• Patients with special needs
• Patients having surgical procedures
• Patients with a severe or overly sensitive gag reflex
• Patients who have difficulty getting numb or a decreased sensitivity to anesthesia
• Oral sedation
• Nitrous oxide/oxygen sedation
• Intravenous (IV) sedation (moderate depth) via medications given in a vein
• Or combinations of the above!
Monday: 7:00 am-4:50 pm, closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00 pm (door will be locked)
Tuesday: 7:00 am-2:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am-4:50 pm, closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00 pm (door will be locked)
Thursday: 7:00 am-2:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am-noon